terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

from scratch.

So.. after a long, cold winter.. I decided it was time I started posting back here. Most importantly, I decided to post everything in English once most of the girls I follow on blogspot are not from Brazil.. it would be so unfair if my posts were all in Portuguese!
I saw some nice comments here! Wow! It's been almost a year since my last post.. and I must say, I truly miss this one!
I gave a lot of thought to what I was supposed to post here.. and I decided I should share my newest addiction: Pinterest!! It's like I will never stop posting pictures over there!


It's so fun.. and it really makes me unwind after a day of hard work!

I think you should try! And if you're already there.. check my pinterest out! ;D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário